Shipper/Receiver Job in Woodbridge
Legal Entity: Olympic Products LLC
Requisition ID: 1419
Woodbridge is a privately-owned company offering innovative material technologies for applications in automotive, commercial, recreational, packaging, healthcare and building products. In addition to manufacturing operations, the company also offers a full array of services including: chemical research and development, product and process engineering, tooling, technical support and accredited laboratory testing. Woodbridge operates more than 50 facilities across 10 countries—employing over 7,500 teammates and serving more than 600 customers worldwide.
Preparing and loading trucks to meet customer’s deliveries ON TIME.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Follow all general safety regulations and use provided safety equipment as required. See JSA & PDA for this position for details safety instructions.
- Understand ISO 9001 requirements / Olympic Quality Policy. Always follow work instructions and procedures as established through Olympic Quality Policy.
- Sweep all trucks before loading and inspect trucks for defect/holes/etc
- Chock all trailers for safety purposes
- Load products according to special instructions
- Close doors when finished loading or put chain up for safety.
- Keep area neat, organized and clean as well as follow 5S principles as they are appropriate.
- Cross train in other positions as required.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed by the employee’s supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Explore your future. Apply today.
Woodbridge is committed to fostering a diverse workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider employment applicants without regard to race, colour, ancestry, creed, place of origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other protected status. Please let us know if you require any special needs requirements. We will do our best to accommodate in accordance with local legislation.