(Pay Range $60,000 to $120,000)
Job Overview – How Youll Contribute:
Do you have a passion for providing a Best-In-Class Customer experience? We are adding an experienced Service Advisor to our Team at H+H KIA! In this role you will warmly greet our Customers, and provide them with the best Customer Service by listening to their concerns to determine their needs. You will communicate the needed repairs and recommended maintenance to the guest. Do you want to work for an employer who knows your value and encourages you to GROW in the company? Bring your talent to H+H KIA as a Service Advisor today!
- Listen to our Customer concerns to determine their needs.
- Communicate the needed repairs and recommended maintenance to the guest.
- Utilize the latest technology to ensure an outstanding Customer experience.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7am-6pm with Saturday rotation, 8am to 1pm
Qualifications – What You Need to be Successful:
- Previous dealership experience is preferred.
- Previous Service Advisor experience a plus.
- You have top-notch communication skills.
- You have excellent computer skills.
- You have a clean driving record.
- You are able to operate both automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
- You are able to read, comprehend information, and perform calculations.
- You are able to bend, push, climb, lean, twist, reach, kneel, crouch, and perform other maneuvers associated with the position.
- You are able to lift 50-100 lbs. throughout the day.
- You are able to walk briskly up to 500 yards frequently throughout a shift.
About H+H KIA:
- #1 growing BRAND in the state of Nebraska.
- Best of Omaha distinction.
- KIA Presidents Awards winner.
- Mentor Program available.
- Ideal Team Player Culture.
- Growth opportunities.
- Brand-New State-of-the-Art Facility coming to Steel Ridge 2024.
- Family-owned dealership.
How to apply: Please visit our website, www.joinhh.com or quick apply by texting joinHH to 25000.
Contact: For questions, please email TRuffino@hh.group.
What We Offer – Why You Want to Work With Us:
Our Mission: We make the lives of our Clients and Associates better by providing a Best-in-Class experience for all.
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accident Coverage
- Critical Illness
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Company Match
Company Provided Benefits:
- H+H Paycheck Safety Net (Short-Term Disability)
- H+H Paid Maternity Leave
- H+H Parental Bonding Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
Paid-Time Off (PTO):
- Available at day 90 of employment
- 6 Paid Holidays, without a waiting period
- Vehicle & Motorcycle Purchase
- Parts & Service
- H+H Shine Shop
- Motorclothes & Parts (Harley-Davidson)
- Appearance Shop
Causes We Care About:
- American Heart Association
- Avenue Scholars
- Boys & Girls Club of the Midlands
- Nebraska Humane Society
- Open Door Mission
- Support Omaha Metro High Schools
About the H+H Group – Who We Are:
We are a company that provides a Best-in-Class experience that includes, promotes and celebrates the diversity within our company and community.
Best-in-Class is our mission for ALL Customer and Associate experiences at H+H. We do this by utilizing our hospitality and leadership guiding principles to continually develop ourselves to perform at a high level. We are looking for new members to join our Best-in-Class Team!
H+H has been family-owned and operated since 1930, and has had the privilege to serve the Omaha/Lincoln/Grand Island, Nebraska and Springfield, Missouri communities. H+H offers career opportunities with the following brands – Chevrolet, KIA, BMW, MINI, Jaguar, Land Rover, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM and Harley-Davidson.
A post-offer pre-employment driving/criminal background check, as well as a drug screen, will be required.
H&H Automotive LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, H&H Automotive LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- High School or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Drivers License
- Dealership Experience
- Verbal Communication
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks