We are hiring a Security Guard to join our team in Haverhill!
We have part-time and full-time openings
Where you work is as important as the work you do! When it comes to our employees, we believe no one does it better than Athena. Not only do we continually strive to be the best in the care and services we provide to our patients and their families, but we also aim to be the employer of choice.
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance among the lowest employee contributions in the state (Employee Contributions as low as $12.00 for singles & $39.00 for families)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Career growth opportunities
Athena Health Care Systems, based in Connecticut, has been a leader in providing quality health care services since 1984. With nursing homes throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, Athena has been recognized as one of the largest and most respected operators of skilled nursing centers in Southern New England. By enhancing the quality of life and quality of our environments, we have made our managed facilities a better place for our residents to live and a better place for employees to work.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, to follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must have general knowledge of repair and maintenance practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines as they pertain to long-term care.
- Must have patience, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult situations using effective problem solving techniques.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Respects and takes care of facility equipment and is not wasteful of supplies.
EDUCATION: A high school diploma or equivalency certificate.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Athena Health Care Systems and its managed centers follow federal and state mandatory guidelines regarding staff vaccinations our vaccination policy requires all newly hired staff, regardless of position or work location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they receive an approved exemption from Athena, except where prohibited by state law.
Location: 689 Main Street, Haverhill, Massachusetts 01830
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
Work Location: In person