Seasonal Customer Operations Support Staff
Jellyvision is hiring Seasonal Customer Operations Support Staff
What we do
Were the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to continuous evolution and to fostering a more diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, valued, and respected. It doesnt matter your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, or country of origin…we just want amazing people who are willing to grow along with us.
How youll help
During our very busy software implementation season, our Customer Operations team delivers many customer-tailored versions of ALEX in a short period of time. Why so short? Theres a small window between when our customers design their employee benefits packages and when ALEX must be live online for those customers employees to use.
As Seasonal Customer Operations Support, you will help our Customer Operations team deliver customized versions of our software during their benefit election season. Youll learn the basics of our tools, products, and processes – as well as health care benefits – to support our team in gathering, analyzing, and updating customer plan details in our software. This is a great opportunity if you are excited to learn about the technology industry and how to implement software in its most basic form.
Seasonal Customer Operations Support works 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, from mid-July, through mid-November. (Start and end dates may vary.)
What youll do
- Use a fundamental level of knowledge of our tools, products, and processes to support the Customer Operations team in building, reviewing, and delivering custom versions of ALEX and other Jellyvision SaaS products for their customers.
- Proactively claim work from shared boards/channels, document and communicate your progress with the team, and complete the work accurately and on-time.
- Analyze and update data/content to be error-free with a focus on accuracy and the end-user experience.
- Document bugs (technical problems in software) and other customer-specific issues.
- Configure internal tools (Jira, Salesforce, Clockify, etc.) for our customers and projects.
- Provide supportive and timely customer service to coworkers.
- Take on other ad-hoc projects to support Customer Operations.
Experience & skills youll need
- Experience with data entry, proofreading, and/or quality assurance.
- Strong attention to detail—can spot errors in spelling, grammar and data entries.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Patience for completing routine tasks.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, and readiness to take on unfamiliar tasks.
- Ability to consistently produce high-quality work with a quick turnaround, and follow through on commitments
- Effective communicator, providing clear, timely, and helpful information to others across the team.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service friendly communication, empathy, and willingness to go the extra mile for customers and coworkers alike.
- Clear sense of ownership of actions, decisions, and failures: you follow through on commitments and take personal responsibility for the quality of your work.
- Ability to recognize the common goal and, when appropriate, proactively partner or support others in order to complete tasks.
- The drive to accomplish objectives and navigate obstacles able to seek out resources, seize opportunities, and help coworkers to achieve results.
- Experience in the world of employer-offered benefits is a bonus.
About remote hiring
Jellyvisions headquarters is in Chicago, however, our philosophy is Flexible First. This means that coming into the office is by choice, not required. But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MI, MN, NC, NE, NM, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA or WI.
The salary range for this position is: $25/hour (max 40 hours/week). Final salary is dependent upon your specific skills, years of experience and internal equity. This role is not eligible to participate in Jellyvisions benefit programs.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!