Scorer – Bilingual Speaker
Are you a bachelors degree holder? Are you comfortable reading Spanish?
Put your degree and license to work!
Apply today and begin in Spring!
Work at the comforts of your home!
Candidates MUST apply through: Apply to Company Site or you can visit this website: https://www.pearsonassessments.com/seasonaljobs
Click on Regional Scorer and choose Yes to Synchronous Scorer.
Professional Scorers evaluate student responses to subject-related open-ended questions according to a customer-supplied scoring guide. Candidates must qualify after completion of training to begin scoring.
· We offer PAID TRAINING!
· We award pay incentives at various thresholds!
· Get a 10% premium pay for bilingual scorers!
· Internet reimbursement if you are residing in these states! IL, CA, DC, IA, MA, MT, NH, ND and SD
– Evaluate student responses to open-ended questions in a reliable manner and score according to customer-supplied scoring guide.
– Successfully internalize training and customer scoring guide.
– May be required to pass the qualifying test before scoring.
– Must be able to put aside personal biases and apply scoring guide according to customer requirements.
– Must be committed to working the required number of hours each week for the duration of the project.
– Able to meet rate and quality management standards established for the project.
– Conferred a minimum of a bachelors degree from an accredited college
– Eligible to work in the United States
– Basic computer skills
– Ability to maintain a confidential work environment
– Availability to work 40 hours per week. Preferably from 8 AM – 4:30 PM CT
– Teaching experience is preferred.
– Previous scoring experience is a plus!
Access to a personal computer that meets the requirements of the scoring system, internet service, and telephone connection. For security reasons, scorers may not use shared office computers or work from institutional or public computer labs.
Home scorers must comply to the minimal systems needed:
· Windows: XP, Vista, 7, and 8 (in Desktop Mode only)
· Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.8
· Monitor capable of a screen resolution above 1024 x 768 is needed.
· Some projects will require the ability to play audio.
· At least 5 Mbps of download speed and 1.5 Mbps of upload speed.
· Currently do not support mobile operating systems (Android, Apple iOS, Chrome, and Windows RT).
If you are interested, please apply through this link: https://www.pearsonassessments.com/seasonaljobs
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Arlington, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)