Sales & Service Representative Job in GhostBed
Who We Are :
GhostBed is part of Natures Sleep and was formed by industry experts who have consistently played a major role in redefining the entire mattress industry. We are an E-Commerce company, since GhostBed was launched, we continue to grow rapidly and are looking for the right candidate to be a part of our GhostBed Family.
GhostBed manufactures & delivers the highest quality products at the most affordable prices. All GhostBed mattresses are proudly made in the USA and we make shopping easy with our free shipping, free returns, and a 10 -night sleep trial. Every GhostBed product is unique and many are patented or patent pending. This combination has led to tens of thousands of 5-star reviews as well as recognition from many outlets including Forbes, Mens Health, Consumer Reports, and many more.
Who You Are:
- Top-tier sales & service professional that provides a best-in-class experience every time.
- Worked in sales before and have mastered the art.
- Thrive in an environment with lots of opportunities and have a history of overachieving company expectations.
- Upbeat and passionate about every interaction.
- Enjoy working in a supportive environment where your voice is heard and everyone is happy to help.
You cant wait to start making $16-$19/Hr + Commission + More!
Strengths in either mattress sales or retention is a huge plus.
- Using a sales oriented mindset to manage customer requests and order generation through inbound or outbound phone, email, and chat.
- Provide follow up calls to customers to guide them through sales options as necessary.
- Maintain relationships with customers in order to help create lifetime value for our house of brands.
- Drive business growth and revenue by assisting with any sales inquiries or opportunities to cross-sell/upsell across our house of brands.
- Utilize your innate sales skills- which should include: active listening, qualifying customers, and helping lead the customer to the right product for them.
- Do not be afraid to ask for the sale!
- Take pride in leaving detailed notes for every customer interaction to uphold a high level of consistency between agents.
- Have a strong focus on retention by creating opportunities and options for customers interested in canceling/returning orders.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert/Brand Ambassador for all our products.
- Learn all aspects of our products, services offered, and how to find the perfect sleep solution for every customer.
- Provide knowledgeable, timely product and service info over email, chat, and phone.
Current Schedule Options:
Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday.
Shift Time: 1pm – 10pm
- Ability to train at the corporate office for the first 3 weeks.
- Ability to work at home during job shifts without interruptions.
- Option to work at office if needed
- You will need reliable, high-speed internet
- Capable computer. Additional equipment will be provided.
- A minimum of 2+ years of sales in a B2C/D2C sales-driven environment.
- Previous e-commerce or retail background preferred.
- Strong ability to sell products, overcome objections, actively listen, and generate leads when necessary.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to type at 50+ wpm (ideally).
- Developed skills and refined strategies to turn requests for cancellations and returns into saves and sales opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- English ( Spanish is a plus ! ) (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Team Lead
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: Multiple Locations