About Milan Laser Hair Removal
Milan Laser Hair Removal, one of the nation’s premier laser hair removal providers, is opening a brand new location in Twin Falls, ID. This expansion provides some new and exciting opportunities to join the Milan family!
Pay: Average salary $90k-$120k (base + commission)
With our continued growth and success, we are excited to hire an experienced, full-time Sales Manager to lead our dynamic team in Twin Falls, ID. As the Sales Manager, you will meet one-on-one with clients to answer their laser hair removal questions and help them create their dream treatment package. Additionally, you will manage the day-to-day operations of your store and work closely with your Regional Sales Manager to meet your monthly goals.
Did you notice we didn’t mention anything about generating new leads? That’s because our Sales Managers enjoy:
- Uncapped Commissions
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Free Laser Hair Removal
- Strong Company-led Lead Generation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Perform sales consultations and educate clients on laser hair removal
- Promote and recommend treatment packages
- Assist clients with questions or concerns about treatments
- Actively seek client reviews and referrals
- Lead and manage a team of 2-3 employees
- Complete employee work schedules
- Foster a culture of world class customer service
- High school diploma or GED equivalency; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven success in sales and team leadership
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, including rotating Saturdays and evenings
- Intermediate computer skills
- Be able to lift 20-40 pounds
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance within 30 days
- Paid time off starting immediately
- 7 paid holidays a year
- 401k retirement plan with vested employer match
- Career advancement opportunities
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer