Sales Consultant – Travel Job in Enchanting Travels
Do you enjoy the buzz of closing a sale? Do you enjoy interacting with people from different cultural backgrounds? Would you like to join a multicultural and passionate team in an entrepreneurial environment where boundaries in the global travel industry are challenged and new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking are welcomed and encouraged?
Enchanting Travels Is a passionate, vibrant and innovative company specializing in creating exceptional tailor-made journeys for discerning travelers to more than 50 countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, Europe and Oceania. Founded in 2004, we have made the travel dreams of thousands of guests from around the world come true.
Travelopia acquired Enchanting Travels in 2019 and now we are part of the worlds leading collection of experiential travel brands. We rely on outstanding team members who are passionate about what they do and committed to providing excellent service. We are a multicultural team with 160 individuals from 17 nationalities working from our offices in the USA, Germany, Australia, India, Argentina and Kenya.
We are currently searching for ambitious Travel Sales Consultants to be based in Denver or anywhere in the continental United States and can accommodate home working from any location for the right candidate.
As a Travel Sales Consultant, you will get to know our guests’ travel dreams and understand what makes them tick, and from there, create a tailor-made proposal based on their personal interests and your first-hand knowledge and travel experience in Europe, Asia, Africa, North and South America.We are particularly interested in talking to candidates with extensive European knowledge and experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you love talking about travel and enjoy planning trips and making travel dreams come true! Your goal is to generate sales and ensure all guests return home having had an enchanting travel experience which exceeded their expectations, and thus motivates them to return as our guests again.
Why would you want this job?
Who doesn’t love talking about travel? And for you this is an opportunity to do it as a career! This is a really unique sales opportunity for many reasons – here are a few:
- The people you work with.
- We are a very dynamic international and multicultural team where you will be challenged and have countless opportunities to broaden your horizons.
- Support for your growth.
- Our pool of managers, trainers and coaches will guide and support you while pursuing a personalized approach to help you succeed and grow.
- Furthermore, we invest considerable time and resources in the growth and development of our team.
- Flexible working hours.
- After the initial training, you will have considerable flexibility in your working hours.
- Having an impact.
- You create memories of a lifetime for our guests through the joy and wonder of personalized travel which often have a deep impact on their lives.
- Furthermore, we listen to our team members’ ideas and suggestions, irrespective of their seniority which gives you an opportunity to shape your own and our company’s path.
What do we expect from you?
- You enjoy communicating with people with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
- This entails excellent listening skills and the ability to bring travel experiences to life and to build trust.
- Reaching the minimum goal is never enough for you and you strive to exceed expectations.
- You thrive on guest satisfaction.
- You have outstanding mental agility which enables you to connect the dots – the insights you gain about our guests’ travel dreams and the experiences possible in multiple travel destinations.
- 3+ years of sales or client advisory experience.
- You have previous travel industry, sales or customer service experience with international people.
- Must have some travel experience in Europe, Asia, Africa, North or South America continent.
Do you have a demonstrable track record in a b to c sales role, ideally within the travel or luxury goods sectors, have a laser like attention to detail and a drive to succeed ?
Are you famed for your collaborative working style and genuine passion for excellence in customer care?
Are you a quick thinker who can easily assimilate new sales methods and tools?
If this sounds like you, please apply including a detailed cover letter listing your personal travel adventures and why you would succeed in this role – we are excited to hear from you.
If you are interested and meet the criteria specified above, please apply below. Your application should include your CV with work samples and a Cover Letter explaining why you are interested in this opportunity and why you believe you would be successful in this role.
Expected start date: 01/11/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Last Date For Apply: 26/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here