Sales Consultant Job in Enchanting Travels
REMOTE WORKING ACROSS USA!
Are you a proven performer in sales or a sales manager? Do you have a history of meeting and exceeding your targets yet do not feel rewarded? Are you tired of the grind of prospecting for new clients in an industry you may not be passionate about? Consider a career as a Travel Sales Consultant!
Join a multicultural and passionate team in an entrepreneurial environment where boundaries in the global travel industry are challenged, and new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking are not only welcomed but encouraged!
Enchanting Travels is a passionate, vibrant, and innovative company specializing in creating exceptional bespoke journeys for discerning travelers to more than 50 countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, Europe, and Oceania. Founded in 2004, we have made the travel dreams of thousands of guests from around the world come true. Travelopia acquired Enchanting Travels in 2019, and now we are part of the worlds leading collection of experiential travel brands. We rely on outstanding team members who are passionate about what they do and committed to providing excellent service. We are a multicultural team with 160 individuals from 17 nationalities working from our offices in the USA, Germany, Australia, India, Argentina and Kenya.
We are currently searching for ambitious Travel Sales Consultants based in the US or Toronto, Canada and can accommodate home working from any location in the US for the right candidate.
As a Travel Sales Consultant, you will get to know our guests travel dreams and understand what makes them tick, and from there, create a tailor-made proposal based on their personal interests and your first-hand knowledge and travel experience in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have a sales or marketing background, love talking about travel, and enjoy planning trips and making travel dreams come true! Your goal is to generate sales and ensure all guests return home having had an enchanting travel experience that exceeded their expectations, thus motivating them to return as our guests again.
Why would you switch to this career?
Who doesnt love talking about travel? And for you, this is an opportunity to do it every day! This is a really unique sales opportunity for many reasons – here are a few:
1. The people you work with. We are a very dynamic international and multicultural team where you will be challenged and have countless opportunities to broaden your horizons.
2. Support for your growth.
- Our pool of managers, trainers and coaches will guide and support you while pursuing a personalized approach to help you succeed and grow.
- Furthermore, we invest considerable time and resources in the growth and development of our team.
3. Flexible working hours.
- After the initial training, you will have considerable flexibility in your working hours.
4. Having an impact.
- You create memories of a lifetime for our guests through the joy and wonder of personalized travel, which often has a deep impact on their lives.
- In addition, we listen to our team members ideas and suggestions, irrespective of their seniority, which allows you to shape your own and our companys path.
What do we expect from you?
- You enjoy communicating with people with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to bring travel experiences to life and to build trust.
- Quick thinker who can easily assimilate new sales methods and tools.
- Laser-like attention to detail and a drive to succeed.
- Reaching the minimum goal is never enough for you, and you strive to exceed expectations.
- You thrive on guest satisfaction.
- You have outstanding mental agility, enabling you to connect the dots – the insights you gain about our guests travel dreams and the possible experiences in multiple travel destinations.
- 3+ years of sales or client advisory experience in the travel industry, a fast-paced sales environment with monthly goals, or customer service experience with international people.
- Must have a demonstrable track record with solid sales accomplishments as an individual in a business to a consumer sales role
- Must have some travel experience in Europe, Asia, Africa, or South America.
- Collaborative working style and genuine passion for excellence in customer care.
If this sounds like you, please apply, including a detailed cover letter listing your personal travel adventures and why you would succeed in this role – we are excited to hear from you!
If you are interested and meet the criteria specified above, please apply below. Your application should include your CV with work samples and a Cover Letter explaining why you are interested in this opportunity and why you believe you would be successful in this role.
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you!
Expected start date: 22/11/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay