Expired Job Description :
Last Date For Apply: 2022-04-06 01:04:09 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentExpired
We LOVE Shoes!!! Our mission at Shoe Sensation, Inc. is to provide quality and brand name footwear for the entire family. From toddlers to seniors, our large selection of shoes has something for everyone as the typical Shoe Sensation will showcase over 10,000 pairs of the latest styles.
Since opening in 1984, Shoe Sensation has focused on bringing America’s top footwear brands to growing communities in the Midwest and South. Shoe Sensation has achieved success through superior merchandise assortment, and outstanding customer service, within a well-designed and comfortably appointed store environment.
Sales Associate – (Part Time position)
We are looking for our next sales superstar. Our part-time sales associate interacts with our customers, helps them find the right shoe for their needs, helps them find the right size, encourages them to buy other shoes or accessories, and ultimately give the customers the best experience possible along with maintaining a clean and safe environment for our customers. We are looking for someone wants a part-time position, not afraid of some work, loves interacting with the general public, and of course loves shoes!
Here are more details about what the position entails and what benefits we have to offer our part-time sales associates.
- Provide superior customer service
- Contribute to the team effort by achieving individual and team sales goals.
- Stock and replenish the merchandise in the store and backroom.
- Accurate operation of the cash register for ringing up sales.
- Perform processes to maintain the accuracy of our inventory when freight arrives or ships out.
- Develop product knowledge of the different products in the store and shares that knowledge with others.
- Assist with the daily upkeep and cleaning of the store location, including the bathrooms and stock room.
- Assist with keeping the sales floor clean, organized, and updated based on sales and marketing planograms.
- Some computer skills required for using technology in the store for the register, review required tasks, inventory and pricing processes, accessing your schedule, requesting time off, just to name a few.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Demonstrates effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a good work ethic
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to work varied hours shifts, at least 2 shifts per week.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds
Compensation and Benefits**:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Paid time off (PTO) program
- Generous Employee Discount
To perform the responsibilities of a Part Time Sales Associate, an individual must have the ability to perform the essential duties outlined in the accountability and responsibility section of the job description satisfactorily and in accordance with Shoe Sensation, Inc. policies and any applicable laws. The requirements of this position are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While working all employees will frequently be expected to stand, walk and sit. Employees will be required to climb ladder, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Employees are required to lift/move up to 25-50 pounds. Must be 16 years of Age or older.
**Benefits are subject to change from time to time and as the company dictates.