Sales Agent, Seabourn- Remote US
Welcome to Holland America Line, a premium cruise line dedicated to explorers, foodies and music lovers who want to explore the world on perfectly sized, refreshingly spacious ships filled with one-of-a-kind experiences.
We’re looking for an amazing Sales Agent to fill this role. This is a remote-based, work-from-home position. You’ll be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service and sales interaction to Seabourn Travel Agents, Preferred Accounts and direct guests with cruise bookings for Seabourn including but not limited to air and land arrangements, onboard arrangements, product information, and sales promotions and related reservations service delivery requirements.
Here’s a summary of what Holland America Line is looking for in its Sales Agent. Is this you?
- Provide consistent consultative telephone support to travel agents and direct guests in a positive, knowledgeable, and professional manner and efficiently handle telephone inquiries.
- Provide consistent administrative and email support to travel agents and direct guests in a positive, knowledgeable, and professional manner.
- Responsible for offering additional services, products and options in order to increase revenue.
- Proactively assist travel agents and consumers with problems and work across departments to provide a seamless resolution.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of new products, technical requirements, promotions, policies and procedures related to the Call Center and the booking process.
- Assist with projects as requested by the Manager and/or supervisors of Guest Programs.
- Responsible for attending to the post-sale administrative needs for bookings, processing gift orders and managing Seabourn Club guest profiles to ensure Seabourn passenger’s needs are satisfied and indulged.
- Responsible for ensuring high individual and departmental productivity, efficiency and service delivery, through superior customer service, effective time management, product knowledge and cruise arrangement expertise.
- Provide timely response to ships’ personnel, guest relations or ship services regarding questions from guests onboard.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in positions in the area of customer service or sales.
- Experience in the travel and hospitality industry preferred.
- Experience working in a high volume call center is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Polar, Reservation procedures and policies.
- Strong functional knowledge of the Seabourn product and an understanding and appreciation for its passenger’s interests.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Computer knowledge should include Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently, research and resolve problems on own.
- Prioritization skills and proven sales ability a must.
- Must be flexible as well as reliable and punctual.
What You Can Expect
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your Family
- Health Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Professional Development
- Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Rewards & Incentives
- Base Hourly Range: $14.47 to $19.52. The range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. Final base hourly is directly related to each candidates qualifications and experience uniquely.
Our Culture…Stronger Together
Our highest responsibility and top priority is compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the communities we touch and serve, and our shipboard and shoreside employees. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/our-company/mission-values.html
Holland America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holland America will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact email@example.com