Sales Administrator Job in Universal Truck and Trailer
Universal Truck and Trailer is Atlantic Canadas largest heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership in Southern New Brunswick. We currently have an opening in our Dieppe location for a Sales Administrator.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, outgoing, friendly, personable on the phone and has the desire to build a career with Sales.
Key focuses of the role include expending our database of transportation companies, supporting the built of relationships with buyers and sellers through phone interaction, assisting the booking of sales related meetings and appointments.
- Expand and update the existing database of transportation companies in NB, PE, NS, NL – single owner operators to large fleets
- Build a database of contacts info for key decision makers in the transportation industry
- Make introductory phone calls to present the company and the Used Truck Department
- Schedule meetings and follow up calls for the Used Truck Manager to discuss used equipment sales and trades
- Set up meetings and schedule appointments for the Used Truck Manager to evaluate potential equipment to be purchase for resale at UTT locations
- Listing equipment on Kijiji, Autotrader and similar websites.
- Follow up calls on a regular basis to potential equipment sellers
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field
- B2B sales experience will be considered an asset
- Must be comfortable soliciting new and existing clients on the phone
- Energetic and eager to learn
- Comfortable with technology and learning new applications
- Experience in the transportation industry would be considered an asset
What we Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Quarterly bonus
- Registered retirement savings plan with company match
- Health, dental, vision and prescription benefits
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Maternity leave top up program
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Employee recognition program
- Company discounts
- Excellent training programs
To Apply for this Career Opportunity please submit an online application. We appreciate your interest in our company, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Universal Sales Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.