Calling all unicorns… we want YOU!
Bailey Veterinary Clinic is looking for a rare unicorn that is the right fit to add to our unique and rapidly expanding team. If you have had enough of the same, tired, old job scene and are craving more excitement, this is your opportunity to check out something just a wee bit different where there is never a dull moment and the grass truly is greener!
Our room assistants have a vital role of supporting the day-to-day clinic operations by providing dedicated quality care and exceptional service. They gallop along tirelessly and keep up with the fast pace of our hospital.
Do you ensure warm, friendly compassionate care for patients AND clients? Are you confident and comfortable relaying critical medical information with empathy and grace? Do you have a love of teamwork, a sense of personal integrity and the ability to multitask? Do you possess mythical communication skills that are the envy of others? If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Rooming patients and collecting vitals
- Working knowledge of vaccine schedule and administration
- Data entry and charting within a health record
- Proficiency with computers
- Maintaining patient/client privacy and confidentiality
- Keeping rooms clean and well stocked for exams
- Good communication skills and working as an effective team member
- Time management and efficient prioritizing
- Assists in counting out medications to go home for patient
- Other duties, under the direction of a supervisor
- Must Be Able to Pass a Drug Test
- High School or Equivalent (preferred)
- Full Benefits Offered After 90 Days
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Employee Pet Discount
- Uniform Allowance
- Competitive Pay: Depends on Experience
- Day Shift
- 4 Day work weeks
- 10 Hour Shift
- Open Monday-Saturday
Job Type: Full Time or Part Time