Retail Sales Associate / Cashier – COSI | Center of Science and Industry Job in Event Network, LLC
WANTED: Super Whizzes and Super Heroes!
COSI is Americas #1 Science Museum as voted by the readers of USA Today for two years in a row. Marvel is one of the most powerful brands bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Captain Marvel, and Black Panther. Together, COSI: Science2Go! and the Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes retail stores create a guest experience filled with merchandise for learning, fun, and creativity. We are seeking SUPER team members to help us propel that vision of learning, fun, and creativity!
Be a part of this fascinating premier cultural destination and exhibition located in Columbus, Ohio – where guests make life-long memories during an adventure-filled day of science, learning and fun.
Imagine yourself helping our guests create memorable experiences…Now imagine yourself in a fun and rewarding Sales Associate / Cashier role at our COSI: Science2Go! and Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes retail stores operated by Event Network.
Our people make us pretty great! Our friendly and enthusiastic team help create fun and surprise as they interact with guests to deliver the ultimate guest experience.
As SALES ASSOCIATE (Part-Time), you will
- Provide exceptional guest service as you assist in day-to-day store operations
- Ensure that guests have the best shopping experience ever
- Engage with guests and create an entertaining, fun, exciting and memorable experience
- Able to work a flexible schedule, weekends, and evenings
- Naturally enjoy interacting with people of all ages
- Able to proactively intercept, engage, and demonstrate product to customers and able to effectively communicate product features
- Be welcoming, positive, engaging, and friendly towards our customers, team members, and venue staff
- Previous retail, cash-handling, merchandising skills, and customer service experience is a plus
Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Sales Associate is frequently required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The Sales Associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location