Retail Sales Associate ($1,500 Sign-On Bonus) Job in Extra Space Storage
As an Retail Sales Associate , you will have the opportunity to be part of a diverse team with excellent company culture. Extra Space Storage was listed in the Top 100 Best Places to Work for in 2020 on Glassdoor . We are the fastest-growing storage company with over 2,000 locations nationwide and can provide you with incredible career and development opportunities .
We look for employees that are passionate, eager to learn, and will strive to create the best customer experience possible.
*The $1,500 sign on-bonus is paid in three installments at the 1st, 4th, and 6th months of employment.*
Benefits We Offer You
- Outstanding company culture; including steady work hours and work/life balance
- Competitive starting pay + monthly bonus opportunity
- Paid Time Off accrued throughout the year, increasing with years of service
- Career opportunities throughout the United States
- Generous 401(k) match with Traditional and/or ROTH choices
- Affordable Health Insurance/medical benefit options with up to a $1,000 annual Health Savings Account employer contribution
- EXTRA Healthy Wellness program that includes the potential for $70 each month in credits towards your medical premium and $100 in annual rewards for participation
- Education support program (pursuit of bachelor’s degree)
- BenefitHub discounts: apparel, auto, electronics, entertainment, pets, travel, etc.
- Develop excellent customer relationships by identifying the storage needs and providing them with solutions
- Improve sales objectives with prospective customers through unit rentals, insurance of rentals, and sales of moving materials
- Guide your new customers through rental processes and agreements
- Keep your facility up to the highest of cleanliness standards (i.e. cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, changing light bulbs, etc.)
- Handle cash and balance receipts, pursue collections, post payments, and process daily bank deposits with integrity
- Perform independently on a day-to-day basis with a focus on teamwork and partnerships with other stores in the area
- May be required to travel to local retail locations and run errands for the facility
- 1+ years of customer service experience (i.e. retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, front desk, site management, and/or other customer-centered sales roles)
- Basic computer skills
- Valid Driver’s License with access to reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Note: If you have experience working in any of the following types of jobs, we encourage you to apply: Assistant Store Manager, Key Holder or Key Carrier, Retail or Shift Supervisor, Sales Lead, Customer Service Team Lead, Customer Service Manager, Retail Associate, Store Associate, Hospitality and Hotel, Front Desk Agent, Leasing Agent, Rental Agent (i.e. car rental, RV rental, storage rental, apartment rental, etc.) Property Management, Retail Sales.
We value diversity at Extra Space Storage. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the “Find Internal Career Openings” in Workday.
Location: 1150 Broadway, Hewlett, NY 11557, USA
Job Type: Full-time
- Our standard operating hours range from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday – Saturday, and four hours on Sunday (varies by location).
Are you available to work within the standard operating hours?
- What are your current salary expectations?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)
Last Date For Apply: 27/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here