Remote Senior HR Generalist Job in Excellence Services, LLC
Remote. CA, USA
$72,800 to $124,800 + Benefits. DOE.
Up to 20% performance-based Bonus.
Remote work only, Full-time, Typically Monday-Friday
Excellence Services LLC is a professional private-owned company that provides luxury service for an HNW family exclusively. We help our client enjoy their life and encourage employee success.
Looking for an experienced HR Generalist to screen and process household domestic staff applicants, and assist in the day-to-day HR operations of private estate. Must commit to implementing and maintaining our core values. The ideal candidate will be proactive, energetic, detail-oriented and be able to anticipate Principals needs and provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Qualified candidates will work independently, wear multiple hats and be productive in a remote working environment. Must be flexible to shift priorities as needed.
- Set the service standard from the beginning with the interview screening process. Required to meet the service needs of the family and property.
- Keep and report accurate and confidential information of all candidates, from application through hiring/termination.
- Screen all resumes looking for key traits that will make candidates successful in an HNW family environment.
- Regular meetings with household contacts regarding staff placement and HR-related issues.
- Act as a point of contact and gatekeeper for Principals on all recruiting processes – providing updates on job postings, applicant pool, applicant status, recruiting websites, and intro interview performances.
- Provide updates and information on all human resource matters, including compliance notifications and required postings.
- Review and submit human resource/recruitment related invoices for processing
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
- Professional and discreet demeanor in all phone and email interactions with applicants.
- 4-Year degree from accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience working in a human resource capacity.
- Possess superior organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work independently and report progress and results to a team.
- Excellent HR and project management skills.
- Positive professional attitude, team player, capable of working well with a vast array of employees and applicants.
- Tech-savvy and resourceful. Familiar with internet research, LinkedIn, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Calendar.
- Comfortable with iPhone, including texting, camera phone, and smartphone apps.
- Able to multitask and prioritize well.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Able to work West Coast business hours.
- Flexible schedule with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed. A 24/7 mentality.
- Legal to work in the United States.
- Able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal, credit check, and reference checks.
- Familiar with California labor laws and legal interview processes.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Principal’s First
Ability to stay focused on meeting and exceeding Highly Private Principals/Clients needs
- Learn from mistakes
Able to admit mistakes upfront and seeks the truth. Learns and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and provides solutions to avoid future mistakes. Keeps improving.
Finishes duties mindfully, effectively and promptly.
Shows a deep commitment to the role and people.
Takes ownership of tasks and time for Due diligence.
Thinks and acts independently.
Does not complain or shy away from assigned work. Confronts difficulties with a positive outlook. When the going gets tough the tough get going.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,800.00 – $124,800.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote