Reservation Associate Job Description
Position Title:Reservation Associate
Reports To:Reservation Center Manager
Full Benefits: Available after 90 days with qualifying minimum hours worked.
Compensation: Competitive base +Bonuses
The role of a Reservation Center Guest Service Associate (GSA) is to represent European Wax Center in a professional and consistent manner, while upholding the companys core values. This position is responsible for providing a lasting and engaging phone experience for our guests by booking reservations, confirming reservations, and handling guest concerns. The Reservation Center Guest Service Associate is the first impression of the guests entire experience, so it is important to always maintain a cheerful and positive attitude. A Reservation Center Guest Service Associate shapes the future of EWC and supports guests in feeling gorgeous, radiant, and confident in their own skin.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to be friendly and engaging on the phone with guests.
- Ability to focus on phone calls in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle escalated calls with confidence and professionalism.
- Must be able to work well with a team.
- Must be a team player and pick up shifts, if needed
- Responsible for educating guests on current in-center promotions.
- Responsible for checking and knowing your schedule on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for arriving to work on time wearing the appropriate dress attire and name tag.
- Responsible for following all corporate policies and procedures.
- Participation in community events and street team marketing when requested.
- Participate in all weekly Strut Sessions (If Strut Session is on a day associate is not scheduled, the associate will attend a minimum of 1 Strut Session per month).
- Responsible for creating a memorable guest experience by utilizing EWC terminology and tailoring the scripts and standard responses.
- Responsible for maintaining and exceeding center and individual goals.
- Responsible for center cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to prioritize work effectively.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships with guests and all levels of professionals; must have good interpersonal skills
- Ability to receive constructive feedback from team and management
- Must have flexibility to meet shift requirements, be able to work flexible days/hours, including weekends
- A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor.
- Ability to receive and provide feedback.
- An ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Desire to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- A strong desire to work with others and engage new associates with energy and enthusiasm for EWC.
- Full understanding of the EWC values, vision and strategy.
- The duties of this position may change from time to time. North American Wax Company LLC and their affiliates reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of its owners/managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
European Wax Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Brand: European Wax Center
Address: 932 Brook Forest Ave Shorewood, IL – 60404
Property Description: 100IL – 932 Brook Forest Ave 100IL: 100IL
Property Number: 100IL