REMOTE or Hybrid Account Manager II
Provide clients with expertise in the field of Outdoor Recreation Commercial Lines insurance along with the highest quality of service that maintains long-term relationships and client retention. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through preparation of applications, specifications, and marketing strategy for new business as well as the renewals of assigned clients with little to no supervision from their supervisor on difficult lines. Support and help to maintain the Commercial Lines Department workload, including other staff members and assisting the agency in the highest level possible of production and workflow processing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Service of Commercial Lines Insurance
- Disseminate appropriate needs of client as it relates to Commercial Insurance
- Facilitate requests and needs of Carriers on behalf of clients
- Enter client/prospect data into Agency Management System (TAM)
- Prepare new/renewal proposals for client’s review and approval
- Process completed applications, including follow-up for documents required
- Request policy changes as requested by client or Producer
- Check Policies, Endorsements and Policy Audits for accuracy
- Bill policy transactions (Accounts payable, including installments and surplus taxes)
- Follow through on transactions to ensure policies are properly issued
- Work on special projects as assigned at the direction of office leadership
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Applied Systems EPIC Software is preferred but not required*
- Self-confident to make sound independent decisions
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of people and function well in a team environment
- Customer focused to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Intermediate level of experience in Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Must be able to read, analyze and reconcile financial reports
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details, decision making skills, and problem resolution
- Ability to handle situations in a calm, courteous and professional manner
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School graduate or general education degree (GED), college preferred
- Must have P&C License or willing to obtain
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- Must have P&C Insurance License or willing to obtain
PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at a desk or computer for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 pounds
WORKING CONDITIONS: Climate controlled open office environment.
Who We Are
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients has created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The base salary range for this position is $50,000-$93,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You… Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.