Remote Fraud Outbound Work from Home $15.00 per hour
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Investigates potential credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system. Analyzes several aspects of account history, to include payment and transaction history. Contacts customers and merchants to obtain additional information regarding fraudulent charges. Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all information necessary for the investigation.
What Part Will You Play?
- Responds to 20-30 or more account inquiries per hour providing the merchants and cardholders of 5 or more assigned clients with standard/scripted responses to Service Level Agreement (SLA) defined alerts generated within the fraud detection queues. Assists with the completion of the lost stolen report, such as block and transfer of compromised accounts to prevent further losses and fraudulent activity. Builds the credit card replacement orders and completes shipping materials.
- Begins to build knowledge and basic skills required to identify fraudulent credit card activity through training, research of department policies, procedures, external regulations and analytic techniques, and the expertise of more experienced fraud analysts.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
Experience working in a high volume call center
Exceptional attention to detail
Ability to work well independently
Ability to maintain professionalism during difficult situations with customers
First rate decision making skills
Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs
Proven verbal and written communication skills
Ability to deescalate situations with customers while explaining the situation to the customer
Intermediate computer skills
Able to work a flexible schedule
Able to successful complete a background check that includes criminal , credit , drug screen , verification of education and past employment.
Once you have applied you will complete a On Demand digital interview. The Recruiter will review and then reach out to you for final phone interview.
Remote office internet connection via DSL or Cable Modem with a minimum speed of <20mbps down and <10Mb upload
Y ou must have a space in your home that is free of distractions to complete training and take calls
This is a US Only based role
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity – Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision – Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Applicants to roles based in the United States Only:
Except where prohibited by state law, Global Payments will give preference to candidates fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Team members are considered fully vaccinated after completing both primary vaccinations, if applicable, and after the requisite amount of time set by health authorities. Global Payments provides reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons or any other legally required reasons.