Remote Customer Service Associate I – Lewisville, TX – $1000 Sign-On Job in Mr. Cooper
Who we are!
Were here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while were at it, our goal is to change the lending industry itself. Its simple, but it wont be easy. And well need a great team behind us. (Thats where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration arent just good values.
Why work for Mr. Cooper?
Most of us are casually dressed… and if you look a little closer, we have a relaxed attitude to match our threads. Doing the right thing for our customers is only one part of our philosophy. We also believe in doing the right thing for our employees. For this reason, we offer these benefits:
- Team member mortgage loan program and down payment assistance program
- Student Debt Repayment program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Market-based health insurance for medical, dental and vision
- Flexible spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Cooper Climbers: an in-house program with built-in career advancement pathways
In a typical day you will:
- Answer 30-50 inbound calls a day
- Assist customers with payments, due date changes, and other issues
- Recommend Mr. Cooper services such as paperless statements and the Mr. Cooper app
- Promote Mr. Cooper products that benefit customers
Think youre qualified? Heres what were looking for:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 or more years customer service experience
The finer details:
- Eligible for monthly bonus and incentive rewards!
- 5 weeks paid virtual training – equipment is provided
- First 90 days attendance required for training.
- Hours of Operations: Monday – Thursday 7am – 8pm; Friday 7am – 7pm; and Saturday 8am – 12pm.
- Work schedule after training: M-F 11am – 8pm or 10am – 7pm; Sat 8am -12pm (Up to two Saturdays per month)
- Overtime available
- You will report to the Customer Service Manager
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can be successful. Embracing and using diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We aim to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we work, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Location: 800 S. Hwy 121 Bypass, Lewisville, TX 75067 , USA
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you available to work during the following times: Monday-Friday 11am – 8pm or 10am – 7pm; Saturdays 8am – 12pm?
- Do you have the ability to work from home with minimal distractions?
- Do you have a high-speed internet connection at home?
- Are you within a commutable distance to the Lewisville, TX office, as we will be returning to the office during the fall of 2021 timeframe? (Return to office date is tentative)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location