Recyclops seeks to cultivate sustainability throughout the country by offering convenient recycling solutions to as many communities as possible. By partnering with Recyclops you can help us recycle while earning some extra cash. Flexible schedules and earning opportunities make Recyclopss routes are great for people of all backgrounds who want to supplement their income.
Recyclops is looking for drivers in Vicksburg, MS to transport a large haul of recycling to the nearest materials recovery facility. This will be a side/part-time opportunity, performed one every other week depending on volume.
What youll do:
- Load, unload, and organize your truck/trailer or a 26 foot Recyclops truck
- This route will take approximately 1.5 hours and is approximately 95 miles.
- Transport the recycling to the nearest MRF when the Recyclops truck is full
- Drop off the recycling at the MRF (sorting materials may be required in some locations)
- The job can be performed on any day that the MRF is open, Monday-Friday
Requirements to be a Recyclops Haul driver:
- a drivers license,
- Truck with a trailer with sides, or box truck, preferred.
This route pays approximately $50-$180 per day. Final payment is determined on route factors each day.
To view more about this opportunity and others, visit our website at www.recyclops.com/drivers.
Recyclops is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.