Recruiter Job in Velcro USA
It’s a great time to join Velcro Companies!
This position will primarily support recruitment efforts for all manufacturing/production NH operations. The position can be based in either Manchester or Somersworth and must be able to split work time between the two locations.
The Recruiter position will perform all phases of the recruitment lifecycle including sourcing, screening, presentation, negotiation of employment offers, and coordination of onboarding and pre-employment activities. This position will proactively, creatively, and aggressively source, recruit, and attract top level talent across the organization consistent with workforce plans in order to ensure achievement of company objectives. This position is responsible for continually identifying new ways to attract and recruit talent in an efficient, timely, and cost-conscious manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with hiring manager and Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to define candidate profile and develop targeted recruitment strategies to find the best qualified candidates.
- Educate and advise managers on appropriate interview technique and protocols, recruitment process and other facets of the recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Ensure job requirements, talent profile, and expectations are clearly understood, and candidates are assessed against essential job requirements.
- Develop strong relationships and partnerships with hiring managers, HRBP’s, and business leaders to maximize effectiveness of the recruiting process.
- Build and maintain network of qualified passive candidates.
- Regularly follow-up with managers and HRBP’s to review effectiveness of recruiting plans and make timely adjustments as required.
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies that will attract top talent.
- Demonstrate sourcing expertise, utilizing a variety of resources and applying the latest tools and technology to source, develop and maintain effective pipeline/network of diverse key talent.
- Manage all communication with candidates and applicants; review resumes, prescreens candidates, and prepares applicants for interviewing.
- Routinely consult, manage, coordinate all communication with hiring managers and interview team; provide feedback on initial prescreening and interviewing of applicants; ensure timely action with hiring managers to schedule interviews and obtain interview feedback, coordinate and communicate movement of applicants through the recruitment process.
- Leverage recruiting tools to manage candidates while ensuring company and legal compliance with staffing procedures and processes.
- Creatively source qualified candidates through a wide variety of channels (direct sourcing, posting through varies media, social and professional networking, internal referrals, agencies, headhunter, job fairs, etc.).
- Stay informed of the latest recruiting trends and apply innovative recruiting/sourcing techniques to ensure competitive state-of-the-art recruiting practices; research and present recommendations for new sourcing methods.
- Represent and promote the company and the Human Resources Department in a positive manner.
- Manage employment requisitions; consult with HRBP to identify immediate and urgent hiring needs.
- Track and report recruiting activities (candidates, open requisitions applicant files, interviews, etc.) and key metrics designed to measure recruiting activities and quality of hires.
- Educate and counsel hiring managers and employees on recruitment policies, procedures.
- Make recommendations for improvement of recruitment policies, practices, and procedures.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection processes and performance metrics for all searches.
- Develop effective working relationships with placement agencies, colleges, technical schools, and state and government employment agencies. Review agency agreements.
- Other duties may be assigned or required for the performance of this position.
Job Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years staffing/recruitment experience required.
- Experience recruiting for manufacturing/production positions.
- Clear understanding of end-to-end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Demonstrated experience of working in a global, multi-site, high volume recruitment setting (20-25 plus requisitions).
- Demonstrated expertise sourcing candidates.
- Vendor management skills related to recruitment activities.
- Ability to manage competing demands while being extremely adaptable and flexible; must be organized and able to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Knowledge of employment laws, and other government compliance regulations that affect recruitment, selection, and employment.
- Experience working with various Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS); Workday preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, and team-based project experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel to other company locations and to offsite recruiting meetings, college visits, career fairs, etc.
Velcro Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $103,923.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote