Receptionist Job in The Village at Sherman Oaks
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care.
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
Senior Resource Group – SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
An outgoing personality and a pleasant, happy demeanor are key for this fun and rewarding position. You will serve as an essential representative of the community. As our Receptionist, you will monitor entry security, assist residents, greet visitors and answers phones.
- Greet all visitors in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Screen and require visitors to “sign-in” at reception desk.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner. Routes telephone calls and takes messages, as appropriate.
- Assist residents with general office needs, i.e. postage, copies, faxes, notary public, etc.
- Type, copy, order and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Maintain and update emergency contact information.
High school diploma or GED (General Educational Development); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The rate is $15.25 per hour
- This is a NOC/Overnight position 11pm-7am
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here