Receptionist Job in Mesa Associates, Inc.
- Posted: December 27, 2021
- LocationsShowing 1 location
Knoxville, TN 37932, USA
Mesa Associates Corporate Services is looking for a part time front desk receptionist to join our team. This position may transition into a full-time position as time progresses. This position shall:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries, directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbooks, issuing visitor badges.
- Maintain telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Monitor weather alerts in the event of emergencies.
- Maintain information or messages on media TV as clients, guests, and employees enter from lobby.
- Maintains logbook for vehicles at Knoxville location and creates expense reports at month’s end.
- Receives all deliveries at front door. UPS, FedEX, USPS, and other vendors as deliveries are made. Some requiring signature.
- Informs rental car companies when vehicles are ready for pickup.
- Receives and distributes faxes for employees in the Knoxville office
- Work with Corporate Service team to aid where needed with facilities management and quality.
- Maintains understanding of applications and levels of user proficiency.
This position requires excellent communications skills and the ability to interface with the public.
This position shall work approximately 24 hours per week, and may increase to fulltime at 40 hours per week as time progresses.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)