R&D Technician Job in Circle Graphics
Our team at Anthem combines many years of experience in the outdoor industry, world-class design and engineering, the highest production standards, and unparalleled customer service to bring you a reliable and competitively priced, US-manufactured digital billboard. Over the past 8 years, we have produced and installed over 260 digital billboards across the USA for one of the most discerning customers in the OOH industry.
We are growing and looking to bring on a R&D Technician to to help implement equipment, improve automation.
Mechanical and electrical competency.
Basic familiarity in Solidworks design software will be very advantageous.
Responsibilities and functions
- Assists in development of new products and optimization of existing products.
- Preparing product prototypes and testing.
- Conducts process monitoring activities, equipment capability studies, & production troubleshooting, identifies and implements viable solutions.
- Directs and trains production operators and other personnel on new equipment and procedures.
- Performs testing, specification development, establishment of manufacturing processes and procedures
- Obtains raw materials for R&D use.
- Maintains accurate records of all projects and assignments.
- Follow established SOPs and work on continuous improvements.
- Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Maintains a safe work environment and operates in a safe manner.
- Perform other related job duties related to the job, as assigned by management.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location