Racker/Loader – $20.25 (Day), $20.75 (Swing), $22.50 (Weekend) Job in RAM Mounts
Founded in 1995, National Products, Inc. began supplying the world with our industry leading RAM Mounting Systems. Relied on by the world’s most rugged industries, we serve motorcycle riders, kayak fishermen, police and fire, farmers, miners, pilots, extreme sports enthusiasts and many others with mounting solutions for high vibration environments. We manufacture mounts for action cameras, tablets, smartphones, laptops, and many different displays across nearly every mobile market. Made in the USA (South Seattle), we are proud to offer a lifetime warranty on most products. The industry is in rapid expansion and we need people to assemble and package our vast product line.
The Powder Coat Racker/Loader is responsible for the prepping, loading and racking of aluminum castings before they are powder coated. The Racker/Loader loads aluminum castings onto racks in a timely manner, while checking the castings to ensure quality control. All necessary personal protective equipment is supplied such as gloves, ear protection, apron, and safety glasses. The employee must also be able to occasionally lift boxes that can weigh up to 50 pounds from floor to table. This job requires the employee to be able to stand in one place or bend over for extended periods and perform repetitive tasks.
- Day shift is Monday – Thursday, 5:00am – 3:30pm (4-10s). Starts at $20.25 per hour.
- Swing shift is Monday – Thursday, 3:30pm – 2:00am (4-10s), and has a $.50 per hour shift differential for swing shift, so starts at $20.75 per hour.
- Weekend shift is Friday – Sunday, 7:00am – 8:00pm (3-12s), work 36 hours on the weekend shift and get paid for 40, also receive full time benefits. Hours include two meal breaks. Starts at $22.50 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Sort and load parts correctly in a warehouse work environment.
– Meet time standards with accuracy and efficiency.
– Meet quality control standards.
– Follow safety standards, proper use of personal protective equipment.
Skills and Qualifications
– Lift up to 50 pounds.
– Stand on feet for long periods of time.
– Hand dexterity and use of hand tools.
– Attention to detail to meet quality standards.
– Clearly read, write and comprehend English.
– Perform basic mathematics.
– Perform repetitive tasks.
– Produce quality work at a fast pace.
– High School diploma or GED.
The Racker/Loader position is full time and located in our Seattle warehouse. Find us online at www.rammount.com. National Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.25 – $22.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
Work Location: One location