Quote to Booking Specialist Job in Siemens Healthineers
Quote to Booking Specialist
In this role, the employee performs two key roles: first, the employee supports internal and external customers in the preparation, review, approval, and order entry of proposals and contracts for Siemens medical equipment and service.
Second, this role supports the entire Quote to Booking zone team in all aspects of the quote to booking process. The scope includes IT systems, product line expertise and support, IFRS 15 and MEA accounting in addition to the quote to booking process itself.
In addition, in line with established Siemens guidelines and policies, this role requires review, revision and approval of customer price quotes for DI/AT/US, Service and LD/POC, validation of incoming orders and contracts to ensure all required documents have been received, and the accurate booking of orders and contracts orders in the Siemens ERP platform (SAP).
Perform all activities associated with the creation, review, analysis, editing, escalation, and approval of SHARE quotes. Includes ensuring compliance with all pricing guidelines, GPO/IDN contract terms and value adds as applicable, profitability analysis as applicable, government coding as applicable, exception management, compliance to the escalation and Limits of Authority policies, and accuracy of MEA accounting guidelines. Document all activities, decisions, approvals, timelines within quote. Manage most complex quotes and scenarios to ensure accuracy and best deal structure to meet business and customer needs.
- Perform all activities associated with the validation of new contracts and orders including gathering of required contract and configuration documents and receipt of required approvals and signatures.
Perform all activities from pre-booking to booking for new orders and contracts. Confirm MEA accounting processes are followed per guidelines and are reflected accurately in ERP system. Facilitate timely, seamless handoffs to Customer Operations, including all required documentation.
Identify data transmission issues between CRM and ERP systems as needed. Resolves most issues independently and consults with lead specialists for the most challenging issues.
- Ensure compliance with all finance, accounting, and quality policies.
- Work with IT to troubleshoot data transmission issues between CRM and ERP systems as needed and implement process changes as required.
- Participate in process improvement, IT, and other project initiatives as needed.
Ensure compliance with all finance, accounting, and quality policies
This position requires strong written and oral communication skills with proven interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate effectively with people, coach and mentor employees and maintain rapport with internal and external customers is essential.
- Strong organizational skills required. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize workflow, perform under sensitive deadlines. Must be able to work and lead effectively in a team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of entire quote to contract lifecycle process, with particular emphasis on quote to booking process is required. This includes basic knowledge of DI/AT/US, Service, and LD/POC product lines (with expertise in at least one product line area) and how those differences impact quotes through booking processes.
- Advanced knowledge of IT systems, how they impact the quote to booking process, how to adapt processes to implement new business models, and how to troubleshoot issues is critical.
- Financial acumen and demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex problems and apply problem-solving skills effectively is needed. Ability to make decisions and recommendations to resolve issues is important.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of issues and collaborate/consult with peers and others outside of functional area to resolve complex issues and improve existing processes.
Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, or Business with at least 2 years of related experience.
Proficient with Share
Working knowledge of SAP
Proficient with MS Office suite (particularly Word and Excel)
Working knowledge of Finance and Accounting processes and regulations, particularly revenue recognition guidelines (MEA, IFRS)
Strong written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.