Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
SALARY: $78,400-$88,200 per year
WORK LOCATION: St Louis, MO
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
The Quality Specialist, Food Safety will drive the execution of the Food Safety block of the Quality Pillar for all US, Canadian and Craft brewery sites; this Specialist is the NAZ FSHC KPI owner and is responsible for FSHC and GFSI results across all sites. In addition to results, the owner will lead prioritization of Food Safety capex requests and strategic planning to drive and improve Food Safety results.
Additionally, the successful candidate will partner closely with teams across the sites and zone to ensure execution of internal audits and standards. Critical components include working through others with impact and influence while developing clear action plans and communication plans up to senior leadership including the Directors of Supply and VP of NAZ.
A strong supply background in brewery Quality, Operations or Brewing is required.
This role will be a key member of the Internal Quality team, as part of the Zone Quality Assurance group located in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Primary responsibility as the Subject Matter Expert for Food Safety within North America, including NAZ FSHC KPI results, Capex planning and prioritization
- Manage interactions with zone breweries to support and improve current Food Safety routines and respond to concerns at each site
- Train, educate and coach breweries and brewery personnel on relevant policies and track policy compliance via FSHC Internal Auditing
- Analyze results, establish gaps and identify strategic actions to close; prepare and present strategy to facility partners through monthly Brewery, Craft and Zone Food Safety meetings. Report results during Zone Performance Review cycle.
- Zone technical owner, BRC standard, CCP execution and Allergen routine, including all relevant policies, verification and validation protocol
- Functional owner for Pest Control policies and pest control execution at sites, as well stake-holder in Janitorial and Integrated Facility Management services, contracts and expectations.
- Partner in Brewing and Packaging Raw Materials Supplier Quality Management Routine as well as Global Oasis Regulatory Steer Co., including some information gathering and monthly presentation of results
- Travel to sites for auditing and analysis to support problem-solving efforts; travel estimated 20%
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, life science, micro, food safety or related
- Ideal candidate would have an understanding of brewing, packaging, and/or quality production.
- Problem-Solving skills, willing to be flexible with roles and assignments, results oriented, commitment to development, and a strong customer focus
- Experience and desire to work in a team environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. But more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. Even when they’re hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. Its this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email [email protected] .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT