Quality Control Rep C (Days) Job in Foster Farms
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
*DAYS – 18.50+/hour based on experience. (DAYS SHIFT)*
Works under FSQA management guidance to ensure compliance with Foster Farms, FSIS/USDA, and customer requirements.
Monitor the production process and perform routine Food Safety and Quality Assurance (FSQA) checks in accordance with the food safety and quality programs at the manufacturing site. Ensure the process is in control and the product meets the standards set by the company.
Ensure compliance to Food Safety systems through monitoring of process and documentation
Ensure compliance to QA process controls through monitoring and documentation
Ensure food safety documentation meets legal/regulatory requirements
Direct product disposition, including ensuring inventory control and appropriate reconditioning procedures
Verify sanitation practices through pre-operational inspection of equipment
Communicate to production/maintenance personnel/supervision to resolve quality issues
Communicate to production/maintenance personnel/supervision to resolve food safety issues
Communicate with USDA personnel to resolve regulatory issues
Other duties as assigned
Must be able to communicate clearly in English (written and verbal) including documentation of regulatory paperwork and explanation of corrective actions
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Proficient on a computer, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good organization skills and legible handwriting
- Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet outlined timeframes for monitoring checks
- Ability to place non-conforming product or equipment on hold
- Favorable employment record and attendance record
- Able to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be willing to rotate into various departments with varying QC related job duties as needed
- Must be able to show up to work daily and be on-time to perform the duties of the position.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time (8-12 hours) on a concrete/metal grate floor
- Must be able to work in cold environments, 40 degrees or hot environment for a RTE plant, up to 100 degrees.
- Must be able to lift from 5-70 lbs. on a daily basis depending on what department assigned to for the shift
- Proficiency in mathematics to compute checks and compare to established limits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
Location: 903 Davis St, Livingston, CA 95334, USA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.50 – $21.00 per hour
Last Date For Apply: 23/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here