Are you ready to take your inventory skills to the next level with a stable, industry leader? Take advantage of this career with Valley Proteins, an established, successful organization will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to grow.
We are looking for a Purchasing/Inventory Clerk to join our Knoxville, TN team. In this role, you will be responsible for pricing and fulfilling requests for parts, tools and equipment.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay – earn approximately $700-$800 per week!
- Great benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k with match, profit sharing, paid time off, family events, overtime available, and weekly pay.
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up to higher level roles.
- Environmental Impact – Make a positive impact on the environment and feel good about what you are doing! You are helping to recycle useful by-products that would normally go into the landfill.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Minimum of six months of inventory experience
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- SAP experience preferred
- Prices and requisitions parts, tools, and equipment
- Receive parts and supplies, matching up with appropriate purchase order(s)
- Maintains records of all purchases into computer-based inventory program (SAP)
- Ability to drive or learn to drive a forklift
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, or status as a protected veteran.
Date Posted: Posted 2 days ago
Expiration date: January 28, 2022
Location: Knoxville, TN, USA
Job Title: Purchasing / Inventory Clerk