Purchasing Agent Job in TS Tech USA
TS Tech Americas, Inc. is a leading global automotive tier one supplier with 72 locations in 14 countries. Our commitment to quality has resulted in the organization winning the prestigious JD Powers award for seat quality. We have an immediate need for an Purchasing Agent in our Reynoldsburg, Oh corporate office. Excellent benefits package, flex time program, matching 401K plan and relocation package are available for qualifying candidates.
Associate must execute purchasing activities for new model programs and mass production such as part cost change analysis and reporting, cost reduction promotion and reporting, VA/VE promotion and reporting, evaluation and approval, but not limited to these examples. Also includes parts maker-layout promotion and analysis. Support strategies that will help the company achieve the most competitive parts pricing. Position also requires that commodity strategy execution is inclusive of this level.
- Identify needs and requirements
- Source and evaluate local, national or international supplier(s)
- Negotiate terms, conditions and contracts
- Build and manage supplier relationships
- Perform cost savings and profit margin analysis
* 4 year degree in a business related field or equivalent work experience or experience in technical product or a related field
* Experience working with components or entry level supply chain degree with an internship or co-op
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location