PUBLIC RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
Public Relations Officer
The public relations officer (PRO) is the chief person responsible for all communications, public relations, and public affairs in an organisation. She runs a team that will work on setting the right image for the company’s brand among its audience. The PRO with the help of his team is responsible for conducting and managing all PR Events and Media Relations for an organisation.
Field of Public Relations
This field manages the brand image of individuals and organisations by building a reputation through the media. It does this through promotional activities, campaigns, and media relations.
What to expect from the role
- Hands-on experience in creating innovative campaigns to engage with the public and media.
- Exposure to marketing campaigns and media relations.
- Learning how to organise, multitask and manage time.
- Learn on the job regarding the best practises in public relations.
- Exposure to the field of public relations and its various responsibilities.
- Create innovative and engaging public relations and media campaigns.
- Collaborate with other teams such as marketing and designers to create promotional content.
- Write, edit and review all media content and press releases.
- Handle any PR related issue that may arise.
- Maintain good relationships with media houses.
- Organise PR activations to promote the company’s image and serve as the spokesperson.
- Focus on marketing the company through partnerships and advertising.
- Keep up with media and audience opinions regularly.
- Study PR trends and use best practises.
- Regularly submit PR reports.
- Bachelors degree in Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- Prior experience with media or public relations.
- Experience with PR campaigns and media management.
- Excellent writing, oral presentation and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computers and writing software (MS Office).
- A strong presence of mind and analytical skill.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Calm mind in a sometimes stressful environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Schedule: Full time
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ?200,000.00 – ?400,000.00 per year
- Fixed shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)