Provider Data Entry Specialist
Job Description:The Data Entry Specialist coordinates the process of collecting, entering, and submitting data. This position may support a department or program and may interact with internal and external resources to read, interpret, and electronically enter data into various applications.
- In this position, the Provider Data Entry Specialist is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all the RHMN member/provider data at all times.
- Processes all address, location and/or practice changes for current providers in all RMHN data applications (Excel, MDStaff, etc.). Communicates the changes in accordance with documented payer policies and procedures.
- Processes all provider/member terminations in a timely manner and communicates the terminations in accordance with documented payer policies and procedures.
- Manages the provider directories, both internal and external (e.g. website), ensuring the availability of accurate data at all times.
- Scans all relevant provider data and maintains in RMHN data files- Works closely with the primary source verification process to review all applications for completeness and accuracy, ensuring the timely completion of the initial credentialing package and the recredentialing package
- Accurately and completely compiles all of the credentialing documents for review by the RMHN Credentialing Committee
- Prepares an accurate cover sheet for each file- Upon completion of the review by the Committee, prepares all required documentation for the monthly Board meeting and works with the Executive Assistant to ensure the timely completion of the Board information
- Accurately adds all information in all systems upon board approval of new providers/members. Ensures all information is input within the designated time frames.
- Links all new providers to all the applicable payer contracts.
- Processes all notifications (welcome letters, etc.) in accordance with RMHN policies and procedures
- Prepares and distributes updated provider lists as requested.
- Scans all relevant provider data and maintains in RMHN data files.
- High School Diploma required- Minimum of one year of experience in a medical environment physician practice, hospital department, etc.
- Proficiency with a keyboard and a 10 key.
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment
- Interact with others by effectively communicating, both orally and in writing.
- Operate computers and other office equipment requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- See and read computer monitors and documents.
- Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
- May require lifting and transporting objects and office supplies, bending, kneeling and reaching.
Location:St Vincent Hospital
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.$16.24 – $22.57
We care about your well-being – mind, body, and spirit – which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho, Nevada, and Utah based caregivers , and for our Colorado, Montana, and Kansas based caregivers our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion .
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.