Property Caretaker – $25/hr Job in Vacasa
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
What were looking for
Vacasa is seeking hard-working, energetic employees to help us maintain our large and quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes as a Property Caretaker in Park City. Responsibilities will include maintaining homes and housekeeping; which includes deep cleaning, organizing, stocking amenities, and corresponding with our outstanding local team, as well as our central management team.
What youll do
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of homes
- Guest calls and ASAP response to issues that arise with your properties
- Owner communication
- Familiarity with cell phones and reliable internet
- Professionally clean residences using cleaning procedures and products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Sweeping, vacuuming, and washing all hard surface floors
- Moving all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Maintaining hot tubs (no experience necessary, onsite training will be provided)
- Performing customer service and quality control
- Basic property maintenance (fixing garbage disposal, changing wall outlets, etc.)
The skills youll need
- Weekend availability a must
- Applicants should be experienced in all aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residence
- Applied verbal and written communications
- Attention to detail
- Cleaning experience
- Personal smartphone and Internet access
- Reasonable comfort level with computers
- Reliable transportation and a valid drivers license is a must
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- $15/day fuel reimbursement
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid drivers license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.