Program Assistant II (Medical Cannabis Program) (Temporary) Job in South Dakota State Government
Job ID: 20973
Temporary Position: Program Assistant II (Medical Cannabis Program)
Agency: Department of Health – Division of Licensure and Safety
Minimum Salary: $21.90 – $25.76 per hour, depending on experience
Please note this is a temporary, non-benefited position, exempt from civil service.
This position will review applications and certify practitioners and patients into the Medical Cannabis Program. The individual will answer basic (frequently asked) questions through phone and email about the Medical Cannabis program.
- principles and practices of public administration;
- applicable state and federal laws, rules, and regulations;
- general methods and processes with the administrative activities pertinent to government operations; and
- computer systems and applications.
- exercise independent judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions;
- communicate information concisely and efficiently;
- interpret objectives and develop practical application.
How to Apply: https://sodakprod-lm01.cloud.infor.com:1443/lmghr/xmlhttp/shorturl.do?key=KFH
Applicants must fill out the online application to be considered.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Save To Job Cart