Professional Test Scorer (Remote)
Are you a bachelors degree holder? Do you have teaching experience?
Put your degree and license to work!
APPLY today and begin in March!
Train and Score at the comforts of your home!
Candidates MUST apply through: Apply to Company Site or you can visit this website: https://www.pearsonassessments.com/seasonaljobs
Click on Remote Scorer to know more
Professional Scorers evaluate student responses to subject-related open-ended questions according to a customer-supplied scoring guide. Candidates must qualify after completion of training to begin scoring.
· We offer PAID TRAININGS!
· We award pay incentives at various thresholds!
· Get a 10% differential pay for evening shift!
– Evaluate student responses to open-ended questions in a reliable manner and score according to customer-supplied scoring guide.
– Successfully internalize training and customer scoring guide.
– May be required to pass the qualifying test before scoring.
– Must be able to put aside personal biases and apply scoring guide according to customer requirements.
– Must be committed to working the required number of hours each week for the duration of the project.
– Able to meet rate and quality management standards established for the project.
– Conferred a minimum of a bachelors degree from an accredited college
– Eligible to work in the United States
– Basic computer skills
– Ability to maintain a confidential work environment
– Availability to work maximum of 40 hours per week.
– Teaching experience is preferred.
– Previous scoring experience is a plus!
Access to a personal computer that meets the requirements of the scoring system, internet service, and telephone connection. For security reasons, scorers may not use shared office computers or work from institutional or public computer labs.
Home scorers must comply to the minimal systems needed:
· Windows: XP, Vista, 7, and 8 (in Desktop Mode only)
· Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.8
· Monitor capable of a screen resolution above 1024 x 768 is needed.
· Some projects will require the ability to play audio.
· At least 5 Mbps of download speed and 1.5 Mbps of upload speed.
· Currently do not support mobile operating systems (Android, Apple iOS, Chrome, and Windows RT).
If you are interested, please apply through this link: https://www.pearsonassessments.com/seasonaljobs
#pearsonjobs #education #assessment #assessments #scorer #assessor #reader #tempjobs #scorers #scorereading #testscorer #testscorers #workfromhome #flexiblehours #hiring #masshiring
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary