Production Team Member Job in Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, U.S.A.
PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER
Direct Hire Opportunity
Benefits Start Day One
***New $3,000 sign-on bonus to new hires hired from January 1st, 2022 through February 28th, 2022. The bonus will be paid out in two installments, the first ($1,000) after successfully completing 60 days, and the second ($2,000) after successfully completing 120 days of employment***
New starting pay rate of $18.35 with a top rate of $25.00 after periodic, regular wage increases plus $1.30/hour shift premium available when rotating on evening shift.
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing’s brand new, world-class automotive manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturings mission is to build trust and loyalty through innovation and collaboration. Our team members come to work every day ready to demonstrate their skills and contribute to the success of our company and their production department. You should have an energetic spirit, positive attitude, and desire to learn and practice the fundamentals of each job in a challenging, fast paced manufacturing environment.
MTM Production Team Members are provided benefits on their first day of employment including paid time off, vehicle discount program, and Medical / Dental / Vision. Eligibility to participate in MTMs 401k with 6% employer match begins just 60 days after employment providing a pathway toward retirement savings. We are committed to offering opportunities for growth and advancement in your area of excellence.
- Production Team Members represent the largest percentage of the Mazda Toyota Manufacturing team and are a vital component to our success.
- Production Team Members are full-time, hourly non-exempt employees.
- Production Team Members perform repetitive manufacturing duties supporting Mazda Toyota Manufacturings Assembly, Welding, Paint, Stamping, Quality Control, and Conveyance production departments.
- You will be required to perform physically demanding manufacturing duties that include:
- Repetitive motion
- Moderate lifting
- Use of machinery
- Prolonged standing
- Work with small components for installation on vehicles
- Contribute to a diverse team, working toward a common goal
- Adjust to changing needs in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solve and continuously improve safety, quality, and productivity
- Perform equipment troubleshooting and preventative maintenance activities
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- 18+ years of age at time of application
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Able to perform essential job functions of varying manufacturing positions
- Willing to work daily and weekly overtime
- Able to work rotating shifts
- Rotating shifts are defined as working a day shift then an evening/night shift set on a rotating schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.35 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location