Production Team Member – $19/hr! Benefits Day 1(USA)-1K Sign on Job in Dominos Supply Chain
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 18,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 6,300 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2020 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Dominos Pizza Supply Chain Center is looking for permanent, full-time Production Team Members to join their team! The Production team member assists the production team in the complete processing and manufacturing of pizza dough. Team Members are required to rotate to various positions (dough maker, dough placer, tray washer, and cross/down stacker) throughout the shift.
The Production Team Member also cleans and sanitizes production equipment and area, and maybe cross-trained to work in the warehouse or sanitation areas during slow periods. Experience in production, assembly line, or manufacturing roles is an asset.
The 1st shift runs from 4:00 am-12:30 pm (or until the work is finished) and are scheduled for shifts Sunday-Friday. There is no production on Saturdays.
Dominos Pizza Offers:
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Great schedule
- Benefits on the first day of employment!
- 401K matching
- Performs batch setup and mixing of the dough production process
- Remove dough balls from the rounder conveyor belt, and place them into the dough tray
- Stacks filled dough trays and prepares for shipment
- Pre-soak and scrape
- Load tray washer by placing soiled trays into the tray wash machine
- Disassemble, clean, and sanitize production equipment
- Reassemble production equipment
- Performs general cleaning tasks in production area
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout the shift
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, and to carry a variety of different materials ranging between 5lbs. to 50lbs. on a frequent basis, and up to 75lbs. on an occasional basis throughout the work shift
- At times, prolonged and frequent walking over short distances (< 500ft.)
- Ability to balance on ladders and on top of platforms and equipment
- Ability to work in production environment with constant exposure to loud machinery and vibration exposure with the use of power tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced, repetitive environment
- Ability to work in cold temperatures
Work Location: * One location
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- 10 hour shift
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location