Production Supervisor – Reagent Filling Job in Siemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers offers generous sign-on bonuses up to $5,000*
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Production Supervisor – 2nd Shift.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Production Supervisor – 2nd Shift, you will be responsible for:
- Supervision of hourly Filling and Labeling personnel on the second shift.
- Career coaching and development of employees.
- Workflow and workload management within a Production/Manufacturing.
- Frontline troubleshooting of filling and labeling related processes.
- Supporting Manufacturing Engineering implementing procedures and equipment procurement.
- Monitoring Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) on high volume production lines to identify opportunities for improvement. Determination of root cause and solution implementation..
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically 3 -5 years of successful experience in a directly related field.
- Detailed oriented and demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and high quality.
- Proven management in high volume cGMP manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with filling and packaging operations
- Knowledge of SAP & Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrates knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures for supervised work groups.
- Microsoft office experience.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
- Great Place to Work Certified 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
- Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
Review our Benefits Summary: Explore the Siemens Benefits QuickStart http://www.benefitsquickstart.com website to learn about our competitive Benefits plans which we proudly offer to our regular full-time employees. The QuickStart website can be accessed by clicking the link above or by copying and pasting it into your web browser’s address bar and selecting “Thinking of Joining Siemens” to the left of the page.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specifics before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
*Sign-on bonuses range from $1,500 to $5,000 and are determined by individual position level, division, and location. Sign-on bonus offer is exclusive to external candidates who receive and accept an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $82,000.00 – $92,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Walpole, MA 02032: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Are you open to a 2nd shift work schedule?
- Manufacturing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Supervisor: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 20/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : , Employment Type : Apply Here