Production Supervisor Full Time Job in Valley Proteins, Inc.
Earn above average pay and great benefits in this Production Supervisor career with an industry leading manufacturer. Whether you are currently a supervisor or looking to take a step up in your career, this is your opportunity to join an essential company and experience a very stable, rewarding career.
We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable manufacturing professional with leadership ability to join our Ward, SC team as a Production Supervisor.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Above Average Pay – $1050 to $1450/week
- Great Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 in company provided annual contribution towards your healthcare savings account
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Proven experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Leadership experience/ability
- Ability to start up, operate, and shut down all equipment.
- Maintain high standards with regards to housekeeping policies that are essential for the safe operation of the plant.
- Monitors all systems while performing periodic rounds to assure safe and efficient operation of the plant.
- Maintains communication with all departments to assure smooth operation of all areas of the facility.
- Assist all departments with any and all resources to attain the highest quality and production output.
- Leads on situations that arise to analyze and pursue an effective course of action.
- Able to delegate work assignments to employees.
- Accounting for time and manpower for production staff.
- Ability to delegate assignments to production staff to run daily operations efficiently.
- Must be willing and able to perform confined space entry and rescue duties to include:
- Provide technical rescue standby for projects including confined space rescue as well as first aid and CPR.
- Assist in assessing risks, readying rescue equipment and planning practical and effective solutions towards safe working practices in compliance with program standards.
- In case of accident, locates the patient, assesses any injuries, packages for extrication, removes patient from the threatening environment and turns over patient to EMS for medical attention and transport.
- Perform special confined space related duties, such as pass a fit test and maintain respirator qualifications.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Date Posted: Posted 3 weeks ago
Expiration date: January 8, 2022
Location: Saluda, SC, USA
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here