Production Operator 7:00am-3:30pm Job in Greenfield Global, USA
Who we are:
Greenfield is the largest high-purity alcohol company in North America offering bulk and packaged ingredients and additives. Under the Pharmco brand, we offer a wide range of specialty alcohols and bio-based chemicals to quality-driven and environmentally-conscious customers around the globe. The Pharmco brand has come to stand for premium quality and service excellence. We have been supplying life science, food, flavor, fragrance, personal care, extraction and industrial companies with mission-critical products for more than 30 years..
Greenfield’s mission is to unlock the potential of people, partnerships and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet through:
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, it has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.
Responsible for operating bottling lines, drum lines, totes filling station, and pail line. Cross train in relabeling and manual filling.
· Assist in maintaining good housekeeping
· Ability to train and work in all areas of production
· Perform relief duties in all areas of production
· Maintain quality requirements in accordance with company standards
· Operate forklift
· Collect empty containers for fill
· Label and seal packages
· Torque bottles and pails
· Palletize packages
· Check caps and labels when boxing bottles on Bottling Line 1
· Label boxes and stack on pallets in serial number order
· Label finished pallets with pallet ID tags
· Monthly, weekly, and daily cleaning
· Assist the continuous running of equipment
· Use the safety and protective equipment as required
· Communicate issues related to paperwork, materials, products and equipment to management
· Understand company expectations and perform according
· Cross train in other Work Centers as needed
· Participate in any Lean or process improvement initiatives
· Assist the Supervisor in improving productivity and efficiency of the operation
· Observe the process and initiate/own activities to improve the process
· Willingness to learn
· Ability to work independently as well as with other departments
· Proven ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Bending, lifting required
· Chemical/production background a plus
· High School Degree or GED required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location