Production Operative Job in Natures Way Foods Ltd
Production Operative – Selsey Site
Natures Way Foods began in 1994, when the Langmead brothers set up a small bagged salad operation. Their big idea was to combine the freshest lettuce with the latest food manufacturing technology. Since then, we’ve grown by expanding our customer base and moving into new fresh, convenient categories and product areas.
Our culture is inclusive, and our people are diverse spanning 29 different languages. We operate four manufacturing facilities capable of producing over 326m units per year. Building on previous success, this year is set to be another exceptional year for our organisation. It is an exciting time to join Natures Way Foods as we are expanding our production lines and there is genuine opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the organisation.
To meet an increasing demand for our products, we have opportunities for Production Operatives to join our production team
We operate a rotational shift pattern covering 7 – 7 over days and nights which means you will work a total of 14 days over a 28-day period covering the day and night time shift patterns. You would be working as follows:
You would be working as follows;
Week 1 – Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Week 2 – Wednesday & Thursday
- Pension plan
- Permanent Full-time shift positions
- Overtime available
- Free on-site parking
- Immediate starts available
- Modern facilities
- Ongoing learning and development programme
- No experience is required
- No English required (we can train you in your own language)
Immediate start available if you are interested in joining our team.
Tasks within the role includes:
Working on our food production lines, preparing various fresh produce for labelling
- Chopping and preparing fresh produce
- Picking and packing products
- Loading and unloading product onto the production lines
- Operating specialised machinery
Strong attention to detail
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can work under pressure and to hard deadlines
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- A dynamic and flexible attitude and can solve problems
- Values working within a team
- Willing an open to learning new things
- Previous experience of machine operating, or food production/processing would be an advantage
What you will need to Join Natures Way Foods
You will need to be able to provide acceptable proof of Identification and a Right to work within the UK.
Location of the position
Selsey site, Natures Way Foods Ltd, Park Farm, Chichester Road, Selsey, PO20 9HP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18.155, we offer an increased hourly allowance at present
We’re a fast-moving business looking to fill these vacancies as quick as we can – so click the Apply Now button or contact us at [email protected] and the recruitment team will arrange an interview at a time that suits you.
We operate a COVID safe environment for all of our staff and visitors