Production Laborer Job in NLMK USA
Job duties include general labor tasks, banding and weighing coils, operating mobile equipment, performing necessary cleaning as required. Employees are given training opportunities which provides the potential for moving into higher level positions and career advancement.
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of manufacturing experience
- Stability in employment history
- Must have good initiative, dedication, problem solving skills and enjoy working in a team environment
- Must be available to work rotating shifts including 8, 10, or 12 hours as well as rotating shift work.
- Must be available to work holidays, weekends as well as overtime
- Must be able to work in an industrial environment including temperature extremes of heat and cold, dust, noise, outdoor weather conditions, and wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Must be physically fit including lifting up to 50 lb., pulling, reaching, and climbing.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing setting is a plus. Steel experience is highly desired.
- Health, Dental and vision coverage options
- Life, short and long term disability insurances
- Steelworkers Pension
- Union 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Health and wellness programs
NLMK is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Would you like to work for one of the leading steel companies in the US? Would you like to be part of an international group of companies where safety, stability, opportunity and commitment to global social responsibility are top priority? If your answer is yes, and you are ready for a new opportunity, then consider NLMK USA your solution.
With over 1,100 employees and over 2 million square feet of manufacturing space, NLMK USA maintains a strong position in the US steel market. We at NLMK USA produce ?at rolled steel that is essential to modern manufacturing. We supply high quality steel coils to the construction, automotive, pipe and tube, and heavy equipment industries in the US.
NLMK USA is part of NLMK Group. NLMK Group brings together more than 53,000 employees from across Russia, Europe and the United States, delivering metal products to more than 70 countries.