PRODUCTION HOURLY Job in JBS USA Food Company
Position Title: Hourly Production
Location: Greeley, CO Value Added Plant
Purpose & Scope:
JBS USA, the World’s leading protein producer, is currently seeking valuable Production Hourly team members to join our Value Added team in Greeley, CO! At JBS our mission is to be the best in all that we do, providing superior products and services to our customers and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members. Value Added focuses on the highest quality product, keeping processes simple, and building a culture our team members can thrive in! Our team is the foundation of our company, so we work every day to empower them to achieve great heights.
As an hourly production team member you will have the opportunity to work with other departments, learn different areas of production, grow your career and experience something new almost every day! Apply online today!
- Understand trim specifications
- Style to customer specifications
- Maintain style pace to labor standards
- Identify all retail product specifications
- Understand product USDA grades
- Understand Food Safety, GMP, SSOP requirements
- Maintain product flow and procedures
- Understand muscle orientation and different primals
- Understand product rotation
- Possible job duties include knife skills, packaging/bagging, boxing, machine operating, handling product, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Authorized to work in the US
- 18 years of age or more
- Able to work fulltime M-F; Weekends and overtime as needed
- Cold environment
- Manufacturing setting
- Standing or walking for prolonged periods of time
- Repetitive motion
- Uneven surfaces and slippery floors
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of between $21.00-$25.00
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
Last Date For Apply: 24/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here