Production Control Specialist – SECOND SHIFT Job in GE Aviation
Job Description SummaryPerform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Includes Service Shops. Accountable for the quality of own work. Subject to direct operations supervision/prescribed work instructions/systems checking. Executes within a well-defined operations framework. There is generally a step by step sequence of standard operational tasks which need to be followed to achieve an end result.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Executes production according to the appropriate instructions.
- Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline. May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience. Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues using established procedures. Consults supervisor or more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college and 1+ years of production control experience (or a minimum high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of production control experience).
- Must be able to work a SECOND shift: Monday – Friday 3:30pm – 11:30pm.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Last Date For Apply: 19/Sep/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here