Process Executive – Charge entry – IDX Experience
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM! SEND YOUR RESUME TODAY!
We offer a great competitive wage and benefits such as financial performance incentives along with paid holidays and additional time off.
AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions is a technology-enable provider of healthcare revenue cycle management and business management solutions which substantially improves decision making, maximize financial performance, streamline operations and eliminate compliance risks.
Our proven portfolio includes medical billing and coding, revenue optimization, informatics, practice management, compliance and ClientFirst™ service.
The Process Executive is responsible for entering Demos & Charges in the appropriate software. The Process Executive works closely with leaders to streamline procedures applying technology and industry standards.
IDX system experience preferred!
- Demos & Charge entry
- Copay Posting
- Graduates / Diploma holders
- 1 year to 6 years’ experience in medical billing process(Demos & Charges)
- Deliver Daily targets for Demographic Entry and Charge Entry with set quality
- Good understanding and knowledge of Demographic and Charge Entry
- Obtain and verify patient demographic and insurance coverage information
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts, including the night shift
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent English typing skills [Speed > 45 WPM with accuracy 99.5%
- Understand the client requirements and specifications of the project
- Key the appropriate Code sets in the software
- Meet the productivity targets of clients within the stipulated time (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
- Ensure that the deliverables to the client adhere to the quality standards
- Prepare and maintain status reports
- Review and correct fee tickets for appropriate procedure and diagnosis codes.
- Verify Error Log placed in the path and notate errors reported daily
- Complete the work allocated and report to the Group Lead/ Team Leader
- Recording all Demo and Charge entry production and transaction processing parameters for review
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- IDX system: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical charge entry and demo: 1 year (Required)
Application Deadline: 22/11/2021
Expected Start Date: 13/12/2021