Private Property Manager Job in Excellence Services, LLC
$114,000.00 – $135,000.00/year
$114,000 to $135,000+ Full Benefits. DOE.
Up to 20% performance-based Bonus.
Atherton, California, USA
Excellence Services LLC is a professional private-owned company that provides luxury service for an HNW family exclusively. We help our client enjoy their life and encourage employee success.
Private Property Manager
Full-time, Monday through Friday, Live Out
Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends.
Private Estate – Atherton, CA
Competitive Salary, Paid Vacation & Holidays, plus Benefits
Private estate on the Peninsula is looking for the right, long-term professional, experienced Property Manager. The right candidate will have experience working on a large property with fine gardens and complex estate homes. He/she will have a broad knowledge of household and groundskeeping systems and property/project management. This knowledge will be used to ensure that the residence, its contents, and systems are properly managed and maintained while providing outstanding personal service to the family.
Vendor Contract Negotiation and Management:
Contact, screen, propose and oversee vendors. Compare multiple bids, track budget.
Negotiate and manage contracts, supervise work and review invoices.
Assist with project/plan design, project work/completion, and relationship management.
Ensure quality issues are identified and reported.
Perform, supervise and/or project manage maintenance repairs and tasks from start to finish to achieve a high level of service, detail and performance standards.
Prepare realistic plans to conduct regular walkthroughs and daily checklist to ensure that the property remains in good repair.
Complete repairs as needed.
Research and advise Principals on all matters relating to property maintenance.
Perform ongoing routine maintenance and prevention checks systematically.
Ensure a safe working environment. Checking constantly.
Assist as needed on large groundskeeping projects, or exterior cleaning details.
Able to respond to any unexpected non-functioning issues.
Landscaping and/or horticulture background a plus. Develop landscaping schedule and oversee groundsman/gardener.
Possess a working knowledge in all broad areas of home maintenance, including light carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, lawn & landscaping, automobiles, lighting, audio/Video, pool.
Property & Systems Management:
Develop and Implement schedules for all maintenance and services.
System and procedure protocol development.
Perform a wide variety of administrative duties, including inventory management of supplies, light bulbs, and equipment.
Develop budget preparation, program changes, goal establishments, and short-/long-range planning on assigned projects.
Understand and prepare technical control documentation needed for systems.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to maintain confidentiality and be ultra discreet.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of previous experience in similar domestic positions.
- 4-Year degree or equivalent from accredited college or university.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, punctual, and honest.
- Technically savvy. Familiar with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Calendar.
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken. Spanish is a plus.
- Personable and polite, with excellent people skills.
- Devoted, positive attitude and a strong commitment to service.
- Able to adhere to the Principals’ needs and requirements.
- Able to oversee all aspects of work in a meticulous manner.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and individually.
- Organized, able to adhere to a professional code of conduct at all times.
- Willing to go the extra mile when needed.
- Keen knowledge of fine building materials, equipment, appliances, and fixtures.
- Committed to personal health and safety and protection of the property,
- Flexible and able to accommodate spontaneous changes to routines and plans. Long-term intent.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Able to work legally in the United States, with a valid passport, driver’s license, and clean driving record.
- Able to withstand deep background, credit, and reference checks.
- Willing to take a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Principal’s First
Ability to stay focused on meeting and exceeding Highly Private Principals/Clients needs
- Learn from mistakes
Able to admit mistakes upfront and seeks the truth. Learns and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and provides solutions to avoid future mistakes. Keeps improving.
Finishes duties mindfully, effectively and promptly.
Shows a deep commitment to the role and people.
Takes ownership of tasks and time for Due diligence.
Thinks and acts independently.
Does not complain or shy away from assigned work. Confronts difficulties with a positive outlook. When the going gets tough the tough get going.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $114,000.00 – $135,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location