Plant Production Associate Full Time Job in Valley Proteins, Inc.
Get paid to learn in demand skills. Earn great pay and benefits with a stable, established manufacturer.
We are looking for a Plant Production Associate to join our Ward, SC team. This position will be cross trained to work and support our plant in multiple areas to support the overall operation of the plant. Take advantage of this career with Valley Proteins where you will enjoy where you work and who you work with.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay – $740-950/week
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Training and growth – You will receive training for your and taught how to operate other machines and perform work in a variety of areas around the facility.
- Advancement Opportunities– Our company is always looking for key players motivated to move up to higher level roles.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to climb stairs and silos frequently
- Ability to stand for entire shift and work overhead
- Experience in an industrial environment a plus
- General plant labor.
- Housekeeping, hosing down floors, moping, sweeping, emptying trash, picking up trash, etc
- Shovel and clean up spills in the plant.
- Keep barrels emptied of trash and product.
- Clean equipment from top to bottom.
- Help unstop screw conveyors.
- Cut plastic and product off of screw.
- Keep floor drains cleaned out and covers on drains.
- Paint as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Date Posted: Posted 3 weeks ago
Expiration date: January 7, 2022
Location: Lexington, SC, USA
Job Title: Plant Production Associate