Planer Mill Packaging 2nd Shift Job in Binderholz Live Oak LLC
The Planer Mill Packaging position is responsible for packaging material as it is produced and properly building packs and labels for the finished product.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Follow safety and work procedures.
- Operating packaging like to maintain the flow of wood through the production process.
- Using computers, HMI, and control panels to build packages of wood according to work advice.
- Reading work advice to ensure packs are correctly built.
- Generating labels for packs of wood being created.
- Clean industrial equipment and work stations
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school GED/diploma is preferred but not required.
- Must be dependable and show ability to take direction.
- Able to work flexible schedules and long hours.
- Minimal skills required, however must be able to learn general manufacturing duties.
- Ability to work outdoors in all temperatures, in loud, high volume environment.
- Perform essential functions of job that includes walking, standing, climbing stairs, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work with computer software, Human Machine Interface (HMI), and control panels to operate packaging line safely and effectively.
- 0 years required, 3 years recommended
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Plan
The European market leader in solid wood products and innovative construction solutions
Within the family owned binderholz group 3,000 employees share their passion for wood in 13 production sites in Austria, Germany, Finland and the USA. Binderholz produces efficient on a sustainable basis in accordance with the zero-waste principle and recovers 100% of the resource of timber. The products are exported all over the world.
In August 2020 we have acquired our new US production site binderholz Live Oak LLC. in Live Oak, Florida and thus will develop our US organization and market presence to a larger scale step by step. We have been importing various mass timber products to the US & Canada for years, but with our own US sales entity in Atlanta, Georgia and our new production site in Live Oak, Florida we are heading to meet the growing demand of sawn timber and massive wood products through regionally sourced and produced binderholz products in America.
Become a team member from the beginning!
We look forward to considering you as part of our team at binderholz.
Visit our homepage for more detailed information.
Binderholz is an equal opportunity employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Live Oak, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)