Picker/Packer Job in TekwissenGroup
TekWissen the group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our Client is a global leader in data storage solutions for a reason: People. Creative. Hardworking. Passionate. Come be part of our exceptional team in one of the world’s most technologically advanced factories.
Our Client Technology is hiring Manufacturing Specialists in Bloomington, MN.
This is a temporary to a permanent position with long-term career growth potential. As a successful Manufacturing Specialist, you will typically be promoted to a full-time position with the client after 6-12 months. During those first 6 months, new employees will receive a total of $2000 signing bonus!
About the role – you will:
- Be responsible for performing manufacturing operations to fabricate top-quality wafers for magnetic recording heads
- Operate assigned equipment to process or measure wafers
- Ensure procedures are followed and executed correctly
- Participate in ongoing training to learn new equipment and operations
- Communicate and collaborate with team members to ensure production flows smoothly
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Follow on site COVID protocols to ensure your health and the health of all employees
Our Normandale campus spans two suburbs, Edina and Bloomington, and serves as the Recording Head development and manufacturing arm of the client.
As a Manufacturing Specialist, you will be part of a shift team on one of the following assignments with opportunities for optional overtime on other
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- The ability to stand/walk around for 10+ hours
- Must be comfortable with wearing a cleanroom suit, facemask and gloves
- Must have basic computer and email skills
- Language Fluency – English (Written & Verbal)
- The ability and willingness to work as part of a team
- Must consent to a criminal background check
- the client values our employees and provides highly competitive benefits programs like health and wellness, retirement, paid vacation time, and an employee stock purchase program.
- The Client encourages ongoing learning with career advancement opportunities such as tuition reimbursement and technician in training programs for our full-time employees. You will also
- have access to onsite amenities such as a cafeteria and fitness center.
- We value and partner with the community through sustainability efforts and partner with local organizations to better the community.
- We are problem solvers who believe in data and its ability to shape a better world.
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here